My name is Katrin Schuy and I’m a psychologist. After five years of study, I completed a three-year training as a systemic individual and couple therapist and have been offering psychotherapy and counselling for several years in very different problem areas.
- Psychologist, degree in Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Therapy
- Two-year further training in systemic individual, couple and family counselling (GST Berlin)
- A total of three years of further training in systemic individual and couple therapy (GST Berlin)
- Certified single and couple therapist (DGSF, umbrella organisation for systemically working consultants and therapists)
- Research activity on the stigmatisation of mental illnesses at the Charite Berlin
Apart from my professional identity as a psychologist, I am also the mother and stepmother of four adult children, wife, girlfriend, a rather lousy but enthusiastic dancer, book fan, and a fan of Netflix series.